Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I need advice from hair experts!?

everytime to church i either do pigtail cowgirl braids or pony tail and i really want to spice it up a little bit. also can you add makeup outfit and hair for the following occasions .





normal..





outing...





fancy...





my hair is blonde and is longishhh ... thick and very frizzy


my mom is a hair stylest but she cant do my hair because she is at work before i wake up... but we have like everything...


hair dryer , flat iron , curler , curling dryer , gel , spray , ect. ,








thanks...


alexoxo
I need advice from hair experts!?
put it up in a bun with a little messyness


curl it


straighten it
I need advice from hair experts!?
straighten it





and if you dont like that





curl it





(since your hair is thick and frizzy well i would say straighten it and then curl it)

No comments:

Post a Comment