Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I want to go from medium dark brown to dirty blonde?

Ok, about three weeks ago i tried to go light brown from boxed colors and it didnt go well. My friend who works in a salon did a natural dark blonde on my hair and it clearly didnt work but turned very brassy so that same night we got another box to bring it back dark. I went to a salon today to find out the texture my hair is in and she says its still in great condition because its curly and shiney on its own... w/e. i have been deep conditioning a lot and have been taking care of it but i want a dirty blonde color how long should i wait. I have very fine hair with no split ends
I want to go from medium dark brown to dirty blonde?
use an ash tone- no reddish colors.You could probably do it now

No comments:

Post a Comment